Wednesday 20 November 2013

Fictional recreations

The students have been hard at work changing a famous story into something else. Here is a short part of Josh's film where the characters of 'Fantastic Mr Fox' are reversed-the Farmers steal food from Mr Fox!
Others have chosen to film Goldilocks, scenes from The Hobbit, some x-mas fables and a few fantastic stop-go animations using lego and chalk.
I will upload these as they come to hand. Watch this space!



The Hobbit from simon ashby on Vimeo.
New Project 6 from simon ashby on Vimeo.

New Project 4 from simon ashby on Vimeo.

Book review mac and jack from Simon Ashby on Vimeo.
My Project from Simon Ashby on Vimeo.

My Project 13 from Simon Ashby on Vimeo.

brayden cosmo vernon from simon ashby on Vimeo.

My Project 7 from Simon Ashby on Vimeo.

My Project 4 from simon ashby on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your work Simon. How did you do the Lego video? My friend Suvo laughed out loud and he loved it. Pleas visit our blog.
    http://y6goddenlaxton.primaryblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please state your name and school/location.
Keep the comments specific.
Hope you enjoy our blog!