Friday 4 October 2013

Interface Blog Awards 2013

I've had a special email come in to say our class blog has been nominated for an award-Yay!
We are in the running for 'Best Class Blog' in New Zealand for 2013 and that includes both Primary and Secondary schools. (Ours is the only South Island blog too!)
Voting is open to all those who work in the education sector, and we would certainly appreciate your vote.
Thanks to my totally excellent and collaborative Senior Syndicate teachers who taught me a trick or five and to those supportive parents and students who comment on the blog.
Bring on Term Four people!
Vote Here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Room 5 what an amazing achievement, congratulations & good luck.
    And yes I have voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Room 5! You have my vote :)

    ReplyDelete

Please state your name and school/location.
Keep the comments specific.
Hope you enjoy our blog!